Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014: A Year in Review

I used to do these on my other blog- but I thought my readers here would like to see how much this past year had in store!


January
It snowed a lot here in NC! It seemed to keep coming- but made for some beautiful pictures! 
February
I had this image struck for DH as a valentines gift! 
March
Small, local events! This one was at a restored plantation home. 
April
April brought 150th Bermuda Hundred, we portrayed the US Christian Commission with some great friends!

May 
Not much happened in May- but I did get my new favorite cup! 
June 
DH & I celebrated 3 years of marriage! We spent a few days at the beach for the first time in years! 

July 
We had some pretty nice pictures taken in the summer!
August
We announced that we were expecting our first little bundle in March! 
September
We moved out of our apartment into a house in a small town- here is a rather dark picture of our living room. The curtains were the one thing that DH & I agreed on and based the room on! 
October
One of my favorite events happens every year! The civilian program at Bentonville!This year- I made stew for 100 people! 

November
I voted! 
December 
We will ring in the holiday season one last time with only 2 stockings on the mantle! 


So, there are only a few highlights from my 2014! I look forward to what 2015 has in store! It's already shaping up to be a busy- event filled year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment